Friday, January 14, 2011

Saturday.. better!

Woke up way too early this morning.. bit seedy due to the bottle of wine I inhaled.. luckily the pub was closed when I got there, rottweiler in tow.

Today was better although I went back to bed and read for a while, made myself some breakfast (which I had in bed oooh the luxury!) and then went back to sleep till half past ten, very nice :0)

Went for a five k walk and now I have my nike sportsband calibrated i can tell you that I walk at a pce of between 6.6 and 7.3ks an hour, Phew! Its no wonder walking with other people seems painfully slow sometimes, So there went 300 cals (not quite the wine and bread but better than nothing)

Still undecided about the whole stage thing BUT am definate about the job. Better go check tea. Steak w Eggplant and vegetable chutney stack .. thanks NZ house and garden mag!

No comments:

Post a Comment