Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home is where the housework is

Home from the "big smoke". Car went extremely well and I think it was an excellent buy ..whew!  Cars are such a major purchase that it always gets my knees knocking just a bit because you never really know what you're getting and a 5 minute test drive does not tell all (not that I even had that lol).

I acheived everything I set out to achieve in Chch.. New car, new running shoes, new cellphone, new hairdo.. it all leads to a bloody big pain in the wallet but sometimes it just has to be done.
Also caught up with my family which was awesome.

A few days of scrappy eating (but extremely clean) has lead to another big weight loss and I am now 53.7kgs.. that went just a little quicker than I would have liked and hopefully Its reflected in my skinfold test this week as I definately look leaner.  I have decided today will be a bit of a "refeed day" as I dont want to lose weight quite so quickly and end up looking scrawny on stage.

So todays plan is easy walk, posing and routine practice (hope I can remember it) and shit loads of housework .. after all home is where the housework is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment