Friday, August 20, 2010

New Protein Powder!!

Its been a hectic week.. Topped of with running out of petrol on my way home last night (doh!) Appearantly new car doesnt have a fuel light, which is surprising as it has everything that else opens and shuts! Never mind, YAY road side rescue on my insurance policy :0)

But when I did get home (having picked up my new head phones compliments of the shoe clinic)  there was another package waiting for me on the doorstep.. my new protein powder frm EAT ME. OH yay!!  so stoked! I got 1kg eack of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate so in a break from tradition of having ON rocky road (which is a big fat flavour fail and I have been diligently working my way through it for about 3 months now) I had strawberry porridge this morning .. oh joy.. it was devine, no weird artificial sweetner after taste.. just strawberry YUM YUM YUM.. kinda tastes like nesquick.  I got some free samples a couple of weeks ago, tried them all and was pleasantly surprised.  I had them all with water because water doesnt mask or beef up the flavour like milk can.. Good taste, great texture and mixes really fast and well. This stuff is a winner in my books and the price is right at $46 a kg for regular whey. The other thing I like is it comes in resealable pouches instead of having to dispose of giant plastic barrels (one home only needs so many bicky barrels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment